San Diego, California - San Diego State’s home football game vs. Idaho on November 8 will be broadcast on ROOT SPORTS, the network and the Mountain West announced today. Kickoff for the Aztecs and Vandals is 3:30 p.m. PT at Qualcomm Stadium.
It will also be SDSU’s Homecoming Game and will be followed by the KGB SkyShow.
San Diego State is now slated to play on national television 10 times in 2014. Four game times (vs. Northern Arizona on Aug. 30, at Oregon State on Sept. 20, vs. UNLV on Sept. 27 and at Boise State on Nov. 15) will be announced at a later date, as will the television plans for the other two Aztec games (vs. NAU and at OSU).
A family pack of four tickets, four hot dogs, four bags of chips and four sodas will be available for $72 in select areas for all contests except the Nov. 8 SkyShow game against Idaho. Season tickets are also now obtainable for purchase for as low as $66 per seat.
Tickets may be purchased online at GoAztecs.com, at Qualcomm Stadium Window “E” Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or by calling (619) 283-7378 Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. All orders have a $15 handling fee regardless of the point of sale. SkyShow View Level pre-sale tickets for KGB listeners, Aztec season-ticket holders and Aztec Nation subscribers will begin Friday, June 20 at 9 a.m.
SDSU returns 12 starters and 40 letterwinners from a team that finished 8-5 overall and 6-2 in MW play a year ago, culminating with a victory over Buffalo, 49-24, in the Famous Idaho Potato Bowl. With its bowl game appearance, San Diego State became one of only 29 teams in the nation, and one of just five non-BCS, schools to play in a bowl game in four straight years.
2014 San Diego State Football Schedule:
- Saturday, Aug. 30 -- Northern Arizona -- TBA
- Saturday, Sept. 6 -- at North Carolina -- 8 p.m. ET (ESPNews)
- Saturday, Sept. 20 -- at Oregon State -- TBA
- Saturday, Sept. 27 -- UNLV* -- TBA (ESPN Networks)
- Friday, Oct. 3 -- at Fresno State* -- 7 p.m. PT (CBS Sports Network)
- Friday, Oct. 10 -- at New Mexico* -- 7:30 p.m. MT (ESPNU)
- Saturday, Oct. 18 -- Hawai'i* -- 7:30 p.m. PT (CBS Sports Network)
- Saturday, Nov. 1 -- at Nevada* -- 7:30 p.m. PT (CBS Sports Network)
- Saturday, Nov. 8 – Idaho -- 3:30 p.m. PT (ROOT SPORTS)
- Saturday, Nov. 15 -- at Boise State* -- TBA (ESPN Networks)
- Friday, Nov. 21 -- Air Force* -- 6:30 p.m. PT (CBS Sports Network)
- Saturday, Nov. 29 -- San José State* -- 12:30 p.m. PT (CBS Sports Network)
- Saturday, Dec. 6 -- MW Championship Game (home of highest-ranked two divisional champions)
*Mountain West opponent, other times will be announced at a later date