San Diego, California - The FBI and San Diego Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the unknown male responsible for robbing the Union Bank branch located at 3261 Sports Arena Boulevard in San Diego, California, on Saturday, June 7, 2014.
On Saturday, June 7, 2014, at approximately 10:45 a.m., the Union Bank located at 3261 Sports Arena Boulevard in San Diego, California, was robbed by an unknown male. The robber approached the victim teller and made a verbal demand for money. The robber demanded specific denominations and threatened violence if the teller did not comply with his demands. The teller complied with the robbers demands and provided him with a sum of money. After receiving the money, the robber walked out of the bank towards the Target department store. No injuries were reported as a result of this robbery.
Witnesses describe the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: White
- Height: Approximately 5’10” tall
- Weight: Approximately 170 pounds
- Build: Medium
- Hair: Brown buzz cut and receding hairline and goatee beard
- Tattoos: “187” under left eyebrow, a teardrop near corner of left eye, and a small square above left eyebrow
- Clothing: Gray sweatshirt, white T-shirt, knee-length shorts, white socks, and white tennis shoes
Bank surveillance photographs from the Union Bank, located at 3261 Sports Arena Boulevard, San Diego, California, on Saturday, June 7, 2014:
Anyone with information concerning this robbery is asked to contact the FBI at telephone number (858) 320-1800 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 540-8477.