Washington, DC - The Navy announced the Command Managed Equal Opportunity (CMEO) program manager training schedule in NAVADMIN 251/17, today.
This is a one-time training initiative to provide a baseline to CMEO program managers and Command Climate Specialists (CCS) on the significant policy changes outlined in the updated OPNAVINST 5300.13, Navy Sexual Harassment Prevention and Response Program Manual, OPNAVISNT 5354.1G, Navy Equal Opportunity Program Manual and the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI) Organizational Climate Survey (DEOCS) 4.1.
Participation by CCSs and CMEO program managers is mandatory. CMEO program managers not able to attend due to operational commitments will receive the refresher/follow-on training from their servicing CCS.
The dates for the CMEO program manager training are as follows:
- Nov. 1-3, 2017 - CNR Southwest (San Diego, California)
- Jan. 29-31, 2018 - CNR Japan (Yokosuka, Japan)
- Feb. 20-22, 2018 - CNR MIDLANT (Norfolk, Virginia)
- Mar. TBD - CNR EURAFSWA (Naples, Italy)
- Apr. 9 - 11, 2018 - CJR Marianas (Guam)
- May 1-3, 2018 - NDW (Washington D.C.)
- June 12-14, 2018 - CNR Southeast (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Aug. 22-24, 2018 - CNR Northwest (Silverdale, Washington)
Uniform for the training is uniform of the day for military personnel and business casual for civilians.