- Category: Crime
- Created on Friday, 04 January 2013 20:49
San Diego, California - The FBI and San Diego Police Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the unknown male responsible for robbing the Wells Fargo Bank located at 12030 Scripps Summit Drive in San Diego, California, on Friday, January 4, 2013.
On Friday, January 4, 2013, at approximately 10:15 a.m., an unknown male using a demand note robbed the Wells Fargo Bank branch located at 12030 Scripps Summit Drive in San Diego, California. After receiving a sum of money from the victim teller, the robber exited the bank and was last seen leaving as a passenger in a gray, four-door vehicle driven by unknown person. The vehicle had tinted windows. No injuries were reported.
The robber is described as follows:
- Race: Asian or Middle Eastern descent
- Sex: Male
- Age: Late 30s
- Height: Approximately 6’0” tall
- Weight: Approximately 180 to 200 pounds
- Hair: Dark—light beard and mustache
- Clothing: White hooded sweatshirt; dark jacket; dark beanie cap; gloves; dark, oval-shaped sunglasses; and gray pants
Bank surveillance photographs from Wells Fargo Bank located at 12030 Scripps Summit Drive in San Diego, California on Friday, January 4, 2013:
Anyone with information concerning this robbery is asked to contact the FBI at telephone number (858) 565-1255 or Crime Stoppers at (888) 580-8477.