- Category: Crime
- Created on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 21:06
Imperial Beach, California - The FBI and San Diego Sheriff’s Department are seeking the public’s assistance to identify the unknown male responsible for robbing the Chase Bank branch located at 1100 Palm Avenue, Imperial Beach, California, on Tuesday, October 30, 2012.
On Tuesday, October 30, 2012, at approximately 11:00 a.m., a Chase Bank branch located at 1100 Palm Avenue, Imperial Beach, California, was robbed by an unknown male using a demand note. At the time of the robbery, the robber approached the victim teller and presented a demand note for cash. The robber also threatened to have a weapon. Fearing for his/her safety, the victim teller provided the robber a sum of money. The robber left the bank on foot. No injuries were reported and no weapon observed.
Witnesses describe the robber as follows:
- Sex: Male
- Race: Hispanic
- Age: Approximately 20 years old
- Eyes: Unknown
- Hair: Short/shaved head
- Height: Approximately 6’0” tall
- Weight: Approximately 170—180 lbs.
- Clothing: Gray hooded jacket with zipper, white t-shirt, plastic framed sunglasses with dark brown lenses, white tennis shoes, and black baseball cap
Bank surveillance photographs from the robbery of the Chase Bank branch located at 1100 Palm Avenue, Imperial Beach, California, on Tuesday, October 30, 2012 are below.