San Diego News
- Written by SDNC
- Category: Local News
- Published: 06 March 2014
San Diego, California - More than 375 graduate and undergraduate San Diego State University students across 80 undergraduate majors and disciplines will showcase their original research, scholarships and projects on Friday, March 7 and Saturday, 8 at SDSU's Love Library.
The 7th annual Student Research Symposium encourages current students from every major and program to present their research.
Attendees can choose to learn about student’s researching a variety of topics including:
- “Bacterial growth patterns in a public restroom environment”
- “The role of others in ethnic minority breast cancer survivors’ treatment outcomes”
- “Posttraumatic Growth and Sexual Violence”
- “Public Identities: Comic Con, Self-Image, and Self-Branding”
- “Is the meaning of words objective or subjective?”
Friday, March 7 (8a.m. to 6p.m.) and Saturday, March 8 (8a.m. to 12p.m.)